Are you the type of NZ online casino player who feels uncomfortable about revealing credit/debit card details to online casinos? Electronic wallets are ideal casino payment methods for such players. They are fast, safe, secure, easy-to-use, and anonymous.
Here is a review of Neteller, one of the most popular electronic wallets offered at NZ casino sites. Read on to learn more about using Neteller as a casino payment method at NZ online casinos.
You don’t have to waste any time searching for Neteller online NZ casinos as we have done all the hard work for you. We have considered factors such as licensing & ownership, payout speed, deposit/withdrawal limits, bonuses & promotions, loyalty rewards, and many others before vetting, reviewing, rating, and recommending Neteller online casinos for NZ players.
Choose a casino from our NZ online casinos list, deposit with Neteller, grab your welcome bonus, and start playing for real money.
The following are the benefits of using Neteller as your funding option at online NZ casinos:
• Using Neteller for casino deposits and withdrawals is very easy.
• You don’t have to reveal any financial details to the online casino while using Neteller as a payment option.
• Using Neteller is safe as it implements the latest encryption technologies and anti-fraud measures.
• In addition to electronic payment services, Neteller also offers a Net+ Prepaid MasterCard.
• Neteller rewards consumers with points whenever they use its services.
• Neteller online NZ casinos give away special bonuses to players who fund their accounts with Neteller.
• Neteller transactions are instant and hassle-free.
• Our recommended online casinos do not charge you for using Neteller to make deposits and withdrawals.
Neteller is an electronic fund transfer service that consumers from all over the world use to pay for products and services online. The owner and operator of Neteller is PaySafe Group, a global payment services firm based in Britain. The parent company of Neteller also owns Skrill, its former competitor, and PaySafeCard, an online prepaid voucher service.
Launched in Canada in 1999, the company shifted its headquarters to the Isle of Man in 2004. The parent company of Neteller, which was then known as Optimal Payments Plc., acquired Skrill in 2015. At the time of the acquisition, Skrill was one of the biggest payment processing companies in Europe and the biggest electronic wallet services in the world.
Don’t mistake Neteller to be a bank. You won’t earn any interest on your balance or get any credit from the company.
The official website of Neteller lists the following main features of the service:
• Neteller is an online payments service that millions of consumers all over the world use to make payments online safely, securely, and quickly.
• More than 23 million consumers from different parts of the world hold active Neteller accounts.
• Using Neteller is as simple as opening an account for free, loading it with funds through multiple deposit options, and using the loaded account for shopping or sending money to friends and family members.
• You can use Neteller to send and receive money from any part of the world instantly, even from those who don’t have Neteller accounts.
• Neteller uses the latest security features and anti-fraud tools to give you a safe and secure online banking environment.
• The company monitors your account round-the-clock for any suspicious activity.
• You can review your Neteller transaction history whenever you please.
• Neteller users get to enjoy great rewards and participate in exciting promotions.
• Download the Neteller app for Android and iOS and use it to make payments on the move.
• Neteller also allows you to purchase cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ether, Ethereum, EOS, and others using 100+ alternative payment options and 28 currencies. No additional verification is required to use this service.
• When you buy and sell crypto at Neteller, you become a Neteller VIP and unlock benefits such as discounted deposits & withdrawals, next-day payouts, increased daily ATM withdrawal limits, and VIP chat, to mention just a few.
Neteller offers dozens of upload options such as AstroPay, GiroPay, iDeal, Fast Bank Transfer, International Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Neosurf, PaySafeCard, and many others. You have to pay a flat fee of 2.5% for using these methods to load your Neteller account.
Neteller offers the following withdrawal options:
• Bank Transfer – US$10
• Member Wire – US$12.75
• Merchant Sites – Free
• Money Transfer – 1.45% or a minimum of US$0.50
• Net+ Prepaid MasterCard – 0 – 1.75%
The fee to buy and sell cryptocurrencies from the wallet currencies EUR and USD is 1.50% and from all other currencies is 3%. In the case of currency conversion, you have to pay Neteller an extra fee of 3.99%. However, Neteller reduces this fee to 1% for its VIP members.
Keep your Neteller account active by logging in frequently and making a transaction at least once a year. If you fail to do this, Neteller charges a monthly maintenance fee of US$5. The company will deduct this amount from your account till your balance hits zero.
Neteller also has the following administrative fees you should consider before using the service:
• Up to US$150 for providing wrong information and failing to cooperate with the company
• Up to US$25 for reversing an incorrect transaction
• £25 chargeback fees for every chargeback
• Up to US$150 prohibited transaction fee per transaction
The steps to using Neteller as an online NZ casino funding method are easy.
• The first step is to register an account at Neteller and load it with funds. You can do this on your desktop or mobile device.
• Register at an NZ online casino that accepts Neteller as a funding option.
• Login to your gaming account and visit the online casino’s banking section.
• Choose Neteller as your funding option and enter your deposit amount.
• Enter your Neteller details to complete the transaction.
Remember that each NZ online casino has deposit limits, which you cannot exceed. The online casino may raise these limits if you achieve the higher levels of its VIP Club. Or you may set your daily, weekly, and monthly deposit limits if you wish to control your casino spending. The responsible gambling policies of major NZ online casinos allow you to do so.
When it is time to withdraw your winnings, you can do so with Neteller. Here are the steps you need to follow:
• Log in to your casino gaming account and visit the cashier.
• Select Neteller as your withdrawal option.
• Enter your withdrawal amount.
• Enter your Neteller details.
• Your online casino will keep your payout request pending for a day or two.
• During the pending period, you can reverse your withdrawal and use it for real money play.
• Also during the pending period, you have to cooperate with a verification procedure by submitting to the online casino copies of identification documents and proof that you own the Neteller account.
• The online casino takes a day or two to process your payout request.
• Then you may have to wait 2 – 48 hours for the funds to hit your Neteller account.
Each Neteller online NZ casino has withdrawal limits. You can withdraw only up to a certain amount per day, week, or month. The online casino may raise these limits once you reach a higher VIP level. Find out everything about these limits before using Neteller as your payout option to avoid disappointment in the future.
Once your money has reached your Neteller account, you can withdraw it using Bank Transfer, Member Wire, or Money Transfer. Neteller charges fees for each method, and you have to bear this in mind.
Using Neteller has certain disadvantages too, as follows:
• You have to create a Neteller account to use its services and you may find this to be a hassle.
• Neteller online NZ casinos do not charge you for using Neteller as a funding and withdrawal option. But Neteller is not a free service. You have to be aware of the various fees associated with using Neteller.
• Neteller may save you from revealing your financial details to the online casino. But you have to reveal personal and financial details while creating and verifying a Neteller account.
• You have to become a Neteller VIP to withdraw larger amounts from your account.
• You won’t get a Net+ MasterCard debit card in New Zealand.
• Neteller’s consumer protection is not as great as that of PayPal.
Many of the casinos mentioned on this site receive OnlineGamblers.com compensation from. This can have an impact on how the casinos are presented on our website, and then for example in what order they appear in. The site does not include all casinos or all games available on the market. Please read our Advertising Policy page for more information.
Note: Opinions and statements that appear on the pages are the authors ‘own and not the casinos’, nor have they been assessed or approved by any of our partners.