NZ Casino Payment Methods – PayPal
If you are familiar with PayPal, you may want to use it to make deposits and withdrawals at your favorite NZ casino site. The good news is that many top-rated NZ online casinos offer PayPal as a payment option. Using PayPal has several advantages, as you shall see below. The method is quick, anonymous, efficient, and easy-to-use.
Are you looking for some good PayPal online casinos NZ? You don’t have to look any further as we have listed the best of them for your benefit. We assure you that we do not recommend PayPal online casinos for NZ players at random. Instead, we consider a variety of factors such as payout speed, deposit & withdrawal limits, loyalty rewards, software & games, bonuses & promotions, and so on before reviewing, rating, and recommending an NZ casino site.
Sign up at any of the casinos in our NZ online casinos list, load your account with PayPal, and grab a generous welcome bonus.
Advantages of Using PayPal at NZ Online Casinos
The advantages of using PayPal to make deposits and withdrawals at NZ online casinos are many; and here are some of them:
• PayPal is very easy to use; you don’t have to remember and input long strings of numbers.
• PayPal is safe, secure, and convenient.
• PayPal deposits and withdrawals are instant.
• NZ casino sites do not charge you for using PayPal as a deposit/withdrawal method.
• Some online NZ casinos even offer special bonuses to players who use PayPal.
• You don’t have to reveal your bank or credit card details to the NZ online casino.
• You can download the PayPal mobile app and use it on the move.
PayPal – A Brief Overview
PayPal is an open online payments platform that gives its 325 million active users the confidence to conduct financial transactions online, on smartphones and tablets, in person, or via mobile apps. PayPal continuously upgrades its software to create better ways for consumers to transfer and manage funds online.
The online payments platform is available in 200+ markets worldwide and includes services such as Xoom, Venmo, and Braintree. PayPal allows active account holders worldwide to receive funds in 100+ currencies, withdraw money in 56 currencies, and hold a balance in 25 currencies.
Main Features of PayPal
• Registering an account at PayPal is free.
• Use your email and password to pay for products and services via PayPal.
• Make payments on your smartphone or tablet.
• Pay anyone from any part of the world by simply using a mobile number or email address.
• Use PayPal’s comprehensive Help Center whenever you have a question or need information.
• Download PayPal’s native mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. However, some of its features may not be available in New Zealand.
How safe is PayPal?
PayPal implements several measures to protect buyers as well as sellers.
• If the item you purchased online doesn’t match the seller’s description, you will receive a refund from PayPal as long as you meet the eligibility requirements.
• If the buyer says they did not receive your item or you receive a payment from an unauthorized source, PayPal will protect your full amount provided you meet the eligibility requirements.
• PayPal implements the latest security technologies and anti-fraud measures to protect your sensitive information.
• PayPal monitors accounts round-the-clock for suspicious activities.
You can register at PayPal for free. You don’t have to pay fees to PayPal if you use its services to fund your NZ online casino account. However, funding an international casino account may come with a currency conversion fee. To put it differently, funding an online casino account with PayPal is free unless it involves a currency conversion.
Sending or receiving domestic payments from an existing balance and bank account is free of charge. However, a fee of 3.4% plus a fixed fee applies to domestic payments from all other funding sources.
Sending or receiving international payments from an existing balance & bank account has a fee of NZ$6.99. But a fee of NZ$6.99 plus 3.4% plus a fixed fee applies to international payments from all other funding sources.
How to Deposit with PayPal at NZ Online Casinos
If you have decided to fund your NZ casino gaming account with PayPal, you have to follow these steps:
• Create an account on PayPal and load it with funds.
• Create an account at an NZ online casino that accepts PayPal as a payment option.
• Log in to your gaming account and visit the banking section.
• Select PayPal as your funding option.
• Enter the deposit amount.
• Click on submit.
• The system will take you to the PayPal website, where you can log in and initiate the payment.
• PayPal will instantly transfer your funds to your casino gaming account, allowing you to start playing for real money in seconds.
Your PayPal online casino NZ may have deposit limits. Some casinos allow you to set your deposit limits to establish control over your spending. A few casinos raise deposit limits for players who have achieved higher VIP levels.
Before using PayPal, read the online casino’s terms & conditions to find out about deposit limits. If you are a high roller who likes to deposit huge amounts of money, contact a customer support agent to find out if there is any way to raise the deposit limits.
PayPal online casinos NZ do not charge you for depositing with PayPal. And according to PayPal’s terms of services, you can use the service free of charge to pay for products and services. This includes funding your online casino account.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings with PayPal at NZ Online Casinos
Here are the steps to follow when it is time to withdraw your winnings using PayPal:
• Visit the NZ casino site’s cashier section.
• Click on “Withdrawal” and choose PayPal as your payout option.
• The system directs you to a new page, from where you can log in to your PayPal account.
• Enter your withdrawal amount.
• Confirm the details you have just entered.
You may have to wait for up to two days to receive your winnings, depending on your NZ online casino’s withdrawal policy. So why do withdrawals take longer than deposits? This is because NZ online casinos process payout requests only after verifying your account details. As a part of this procedure, you have to submit to your online casino copies of your identification documents. These documents include a government-issued photo ID, latest utility bills, and others.
NZ online casinos keep your payout request pending for a day or two for verification purposes. You may reverse your payout request during this period and use the money for real money play.
After the pending period, the online casino takes another day or two to process the payouts. You may then have to wait 2 – 48 hours to receive your money in your PayPal account.
Withdrawing Your Money from Your PayPal Account
You can withdraw your money from your PayPal account in any one of the following four methods:
• Link your bank account to your PayPal account and set up automatic transfers so that PayPal automatically transfers your money to your bank account.
• Link your Visa or MasterCard credit/debit cards to your PayPal account and withdraw your money to your card.
• Apply for a PayPal Debit MasterCard and withdraw your money at any ATM that supports MasterCard.
• Ask PayPal to send you a check.
The first option is free of charge, while the other three come with fees of 3.4% plus a fixed fee.
Disadvantages of Using PayPal at NZ Online Casinos
PayPal is not the perfect casino banking method and has the following disadvantages:
• Not all online NZ casinos offer PayPal as a casino payment method.
• You have to set up a PayPal account in order to use its services.
• Online casinos do not charge you for depositing and withdrawing with PayPal, but PayPal is not a free service. You may have to pay currency conversion fees and withdrawal fees for certain methods.
• PayPal services, including its mobile app, are not the same in all countries. Restrictions apply.
NZ PayPal Casinos FAQ
How safe is PayPal?
What is PayPal buyer protection?
I have downloaded the PayPal mobile app on my device. What should I do if I lose my tablet or mobile phone?
If you lose your device, contact PayPal and let them know about the loss of your device immediately.