NZ Online Casino Payment Methods – PaySafeCard
PaySafeCard is a great online NZ casino funding method for Kiwi players who do not want to use their credit cards or bank accounts. It is a prepaid voucher that is easily available at multiple sales outlets all over New Zealand.
You just have to purchase a PaySafeCard voucher and use the 16-digit PIN printed on it to make a quick casino deposit. The service is free of charge. Neither the online casino nor PaySafeCard will charge you for using it to fund your account.
You have to open an account at an NZ PaySafeCard casino if you want to use PaySafeCard as a funding option. Our team of casino experts has spent several hours vetting, reviewing, rating, and recommending dozens of NZ casino sites that offer PaySafeCard. You can rest assured that all our recommended online NZ casinos are licensed and well-regulated, operate on sophisticated software platforms, give away generous bonuses and loyalty rewards, and run lucrative promotions and tournaments.
We encourage you to read our reviews and choose an NZ casino site that best suits your requirements.
Advantages of Using PaySafeCard as an NZ Online Casino Payment Method
The advantages of using PaySafeCard as an NZ casino payment method are many, and here are some of them:
• PaySafeCard is one of the most popular prepaid voucher services in the world.
• As an online NZ casino funding method, it is safe, secure, fast, and anonymous.
• PaySafeCard protects your privacy 100%.
• You can use the full value of your PaySafeCard PIN to load your casino gaming account.
• Or you can use a part of it and use the balance for something else.
• PaySafeCard prepaid vouchers are very easy to purchase and use.
• You don’t have to reveal your personal or financial information to the online casino while using PaySafeCard.
• Also, you can buy PaySafeCard vouchers without revealing your personal or financial information.
• If you want to make a bigger deposit, you can combine up to 10 PaySafeCard PINs.
• PaySafeCard vouchers are available in multiple denominations in more than 650,000 sales outlets all over the world.
PaySafeCard – A Brief Overview
PaySafeCard is a prepaid voucher service that benefits millions of people who either don’t have credit cards or do not want to use them for shopping. Many consumers are not comfortable with revealing their sensitive card details to unknown merchants, including NZ casino sites.
The following numbers indicate the popularity of PaySafeCard all over the world:
• PaySafeCard vouchers are available at 650,000+ sales outlets all over the world.
• Online casino players from 50 countries can use PaySafeCard as a funding option.
• PaySafeCard supports 27 languages.
• In 2019, the company reported that it handled 140+ million transactions. PaySafeCard belongs to Paysafe Holdings UK Limited and has its headquarters in Vienna in Austria. Here is a brief history of the company:
• PaySafeCard was launched in Germany and Austria in 2000 – 2001.
• It evolved into an e-voucher in 2002.
• In 2005, the company received EU funding, and the following year, it expanded all over Europe.
• In 2008, PaySafeCard received a pan-EU e-money license from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
• In 2009, it received a MasterCard license and expanded into nine more European countries. The following year, it expanded into Mexico and the USA.
• The PaySafeCard app for mobile devices was launched in 2011.
• My PaySafeCard was launched in 2013.
• Late in 2014, PaySafeCard started offering a prepaid MasterCard and launched a loyalty program called my PLUS.
• In 2015, PaySafeCard launched its services in Kuwait in New Zealand.
Today, the PaySafeCard portfolio includes the following payment solutions:
PaySafeCard – Similar to a prepaid mobile phone card, PaySafeCard can be purchased in the form of vouchers at any sales outlet. A 16-digit PIN is printed on each voucher. You don’t have to reveal your personal or banking information to purchase these vouchers.
My PaySafeCard – Create a My PaySafeCard account free of charge and use it to manage all the vouchers you have purchased. You can access your My PaySafeCard account through a username and password.
PaySafeCard MasterCard – You can use it at any online casino that offers MasterCard as a payment option. Using your PaySafeCard MasterCard is safe as it is linked to your My PaySafeCard account, not your bank account.
PaySafeCard Direct – Use this service to load your My PaySafeCard account by making a payment personally at a sales outlet. It eliminates the need to enter 16-digit PINs.
Paysafecash – Choose Paysafecash as your preferred payment method and load the barcode or QR generated into your wallet. Send it to your mobile phone or print it out. The merchant scans this QR or barcode and completes the payment procedure.
How safe is PaySafeCard?
Using PaySafeCard as your payment method is safe, secure, and anonymous as you don’t have to reveal your bank account, credit card, or personal details either to the merchant or to the outlet that sells PaySafeCard vouchers. However, you have to take care of your PaySafeCard PINs and make sure that you don’t lose them or give them to a third party. Holding a PaySafeCard PIN is like holding cash and you need to take care of your cash.
Security is very important to PaySafeCard, owing to which it uses the latest digital encryption and anti-fraud measures to create a safe and secure banking environment for NZ players. The system warns users about viruses, scams, and Trojans and guarantees that nobody can hack a PaySafeCard PIN. To stay on the safe side, you can lock your PaySafeCard PIN and make sure that nobody can use it.
If ever you lose your PaySafeCard MasterCard, just call the free national hotline 00800-9862-9862 or the free international hotline 0044-20-3026-0210. If you notice any suspicious activities in your My PaySafeCard account, you can report it to the service team and have your account locked.
PaySafeCard Fees & Limits
PaySafeCard is mostly a free service, but certain fees still do apply. If you don’t use a PaySafeCard PIN for six months after purchasing it, you have to pay a monthly service charge of NZ$4 on it. The company deducts this amount from your PIN and continues to do so till your balance hits zero.
If your transaction involves currency conversion, you will have to pay a currency conversion fee, which depends on the current exchange rates. PaySafeCard has a currency converter feature that lets you view the current rates.
Your maximum combined PIN transactions can be up to NZ$500 for both My PaySafeCard and PaySafeCard. You can manage PINs worth up to NZ$4000 in your My PaySafeCard account. Your annual PIN top-up limit is NZ$10,000. The annual total value of PINs used in your My PaySafeCard account cannot exceed NZ$7000.
How to Use PaySafeCard
The following is a simple guide to purchasing PaySafeCard vouchers and using them:
• Use the “Find Sales Outlet” feature on the official website of PaySafeCard to locate sales outlets nearest to you.
• You can use your PaySafeCard voucher to top-up your Skrill or Neteller wallets and then use these digital wallets to load your casino gaming account.
• Whenever you want to make a payment with PaySafeCard online, you just have to enter the amount and the 16-digit PaySafeCard PIN.
• The transaction is instant.
How to Deposit at NZ Online Casinos Using PaySafeCard
Here is a simple guide to using PaySafeCard as a casino funding option in New Zealand:
• First, purchase a PaySafeCard voucher. They are available at multiple sales outlets in denominations of NZ$10, 20, 50, 100, and 200.
• Find a good NZ PaySafeCard online casino and register an account. You can choose one from our NZ online casinos list.
• Log into your gaming account and visit its banking page.
• Select PaySafeCard as your funding option.
• Input your deposit amount and your 16-digit PaySafeCard PIN.
• Make sure that your deposit amount doesn’t exceed the value of your PIN.
• Confirm the details.
• The funds will soon reflect in your gaming account.
How to Withdraw your NZ Casino Winnings with PaySafeCard
The biggest drawback of using PaySafeCard at NZ online casinos is that it doesn’t support payouts. When it is time to withdraw your casino winnings, you have to choose an alternative payment method. NZ online casinos offer several payout options such as Visa & MasterCard credit cards, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer, and electronic wallets.
When you make a payout request for the first time, you have to submit to the online casino copies of identification documents, address proof, and any other document the casino requests. The time taken for your winnings to reach you depends on your withdrawal amount and preferred payout option.
Disadvantages of Using PaySafeCard as an NZ Online Casino Payment Method
Using PaySafeCard as an NZ online casino funding method has many disadvantages, as follows:
• You have to purchase a PaySafeCard PIN with cash in person.
• Also, you have to visit a sales outlet in person to top-up your My PaySafeCard account.
• PaySafeCard is not the ideal payment option for high rollers as it comes with limits. You cannot load large amounts of cash into your casino gaming account using PaySafeCard.
• PaySafeCard does not support payouts.
• Some online casinos charge you for using PaySafeCard as a funding option.