NZ Online Casino Payment Methods – POLi
NZ casino sites offer a wide range of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. Based on your convenience, you can choose from credit, debit, or prepaid cards, online prepaid voucher services, electronic wallets, Bank Transfer, and many more.
If you are looking for a safe, reliable, and local payment method, we suggest POLi. You don’t have to be a credit card holder to use this service. All you need is an online bank account to move your funds quickly, safely, and securely to your casino gaming account. And what’s more, the service is free of cost.
If you are interested in using POLi as your funding option, you have to first find a POLi NZ online casino. Fortunately for you, we have done all the hard work of identifying, researching, reviewing, and rating dozens of top-rated POLi online NZ casinos for Kiwi players. We don’t just choose sites at random. Instead, we consider dozens of criteria such as ownership, licensing, payout speed, deposit/withdrawal limits, bonuses & promotions, software & games, tournaments, loyalty rewards, and others before selecting a POLi NZ online casino for review and recommendation.
We suggest that you read our reviews and compare many of our recommended NZ casino sites before choosing one that can best satisfy your gaming requirements.
Advantages of Using POLi as an NZ Casino Payment Method
The benefits of using POLi are many, and we have listed some of them as follows:
• POLi is free for consumers to use. Although merchants have to pay fees, they are very low. The transaction fees are 1% of the total transaction value, but never exceeding $3. POLi is cheaper than credit/debit cards and electronic wallets for both merchants and consumers.
• POLi is the preferred casino payment method among one million Kiwis who don’t hold credit cards.
• There is no danger of entering the wrong information as POLi automatically transaction details such as the account to make payments to, amount of payment, customer number, order number, invoice number, and others.
• NZ online casinos do not charge you for using POLi as a funding option.
• Online NZ casinos that offer POLi welcome new players with generous bonuses, run lucrative tournaments and promotions, and give away loyalty rewards.
• POLi is a not-for-profit service for consumers, so you can use it as a casino payment method free of charge.
• POLi transactions are instant, so you can start playing without waiting for a long time for your funds to reach your account.
POLi – A Brief Overview
POLi Payments Pty Ltd, an Australian firm, is the owner of POLi Payments, a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia Post. It is an online payment system that allows you to pay anybody, including NZ casino sites, right from your online bank account. POLi has been operating in NZ since 2007.
The master distributor of POLi in NZ is Merco Limited. Established in March 2009, Merco Limited is responsible for all marketing, support, and sales of POLi in NZ. Its goal is to make POLi one of the most popular payment options among Kiwi customers.
POLi an excellent payment method for Kiwis who don’t have credit cards as well as Kiwis who prefer not to pay for products and services with their credit cards. Using POLi is easy as the reference information, banking details, and amount is pre-populated, eliminating chances of error. Both consumer and merchant receive a notification when the transaction has been successful.
However, the best thing about POLi is that it does not charge consumers and encourages merchants not to charge their customers for using its services. Also, you don’t have to create an account at POLi to pay from your bank account. This means that you don’t have to bother about remembering extra passwords and usernames.
POLi operates on a safe and secure software platform. It never stores sensitive information and regularly reviews security issues to make sure that it meets all modern security standards. So you can rest assured that all your POLi transactions are safe and secure.
While using POLi, you must remember that it is not a bank. While it collaborates with banks to make it easy for you to pay directly from your online bank account, POLi doesn’t have any relationship with any bank. Also, an ASIC exemption allows POLi Payments to operate without a financial services license.
How to Use POLi as a Funding Option at NZ Casino Sites
If you have never used POLi as a casino funding method before and would like to know how, here is a simple guide for you:
• Make sure that you have an account at an NZ bank that has partnered with POLi.
• You need to have an online banking account set up.
• Find a POLi online NZ casino and register an account. We have rated, recommended, and reviewed dozens of NZ POLi casinos for you to choose from.
• When it is time to fund your account, log into your casino gaming account, and navigate to the cashier area.
• Select POLi as a funding option.
• Fill in the required details in the window that pops up on your screen.
• Choose your NZ bank from the dropdown menu.
• The system transfers you to your online banking page.
• Finish your transaction after logging in to your online banking account.
• As we previously mentioned, POLi fills in a number of details automatically to minimize errors.
• The fund transfer from your online banking account to your casino gaming account is instant.
Online NZ casinos set deposit limits and do not permit you to deposit more than a certain amount per day, week, or month. Our recommended NZ casinos have strong responsible gambling policies, as part of which you can set your daily, monthly, and weekly deposit limits.
If you are a high roller who feels that your online casino’s deposit limits for POLi are too low, you may have to discuss possibilities of raising these limits with the casino’s customer support. Or you may have to choose a method that permits you to deposit higher amounts.
Withdrawing Casino Winnings with POLi at NZ Online Casinos
POLi does not serve as a casino withdrawal option at NZ online casinos. If you made a deposit with POLi, you will not be able to withdraw your casino winnings with it.
You have to choose an alternative banking method such as Visa or MasterCard credit cards, electronic wallets, Bitcoin, or Bank Transfer. As NZ casino sites require you to deposit at least once with a payment method before using it to withdraw winnings, you have to make at least one deposit using this alternative banking method before withdrawing your casino winnings with it.
Disadvantages of Using POli as an NZ Casino Payment Method
As great as POLi sounds, it is far from the perfect NZ casino payment method. Here are a few disadvantages of using POLi as a funding option:
• POLi does not support payouts. If you deposit with POLi, you have to choose an alternative banking method such as credit cards, electronic wallets, or Bank Transfer to withdraw your casino winnings.
• Unlike credit card transactions, your bank cannot reverse your POLi transactions.
• Many major NZ banks have voiced their concerns about security at POLi and have warned their customers not to use the service.
• Although POLi and online casinos that offer POLi as a funding option do not charge players, banks may charge electronic fund transfer fees.
• You need to have a bank account to use POLi.
POLi Online Casinos NZ – FAQs
Is POLi an NZ online payment processing company?
Is it legal for New Zealanders to play at POLi online casinos?
What web browsers and operating systems is POLi compatible with?
POLi may also work on the operating systems and browsers that are not mentioned above.
Which NZ banks does POLi work with?
• Bank of New Zealand
• TSB Bank