Net Entertainment – the market’s best game developers
On the “About Us” section of its official website, NetEnt claims to have been a pioneer for the past 20 years. The company’s specialization is digital entertainment.
NetEnt supplies premium gaming solutions to some of the most successful casino operators in the world. The NetEnt casino gaming software platform is based on cutting-edge technology and its games are nothing short of thrilling.
Recommended casino with NetEnt games
It appears that there are no casinos to list at the moment. Feel free to try some other page
Casino games from Net Entertainment
The following are some facts and figures that show why NetEnt is one of the top software providers in the world:
• NetEnt handled 58.3 billion online gambling transactions in 2019.
• NetEnt has an industry experience of 20+ years.
• The company has 200+ active customers, including some the biggest gaming operators in the world.
• The NetEnt portfolio includes 200 games.
• NetEnt has offices worldwide and prioritizes cultural diversity.
• NetEnt is eCOGRA certified.
• The company is serious about compliance and refuses to operate without a license.
• The company has gaming licenses from the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), and many other regulatory bodies.
How NetEnt Grew and Developed
NetEnt was born way back in the seventies as Cherry, a land-based casino in Scandinavia. When Sweden banned slot machine games, Cherry had to undergo drastic changes to survive.
In 1984, Cherry completed many strategic acquisitions and transformed it into a completely new company, which successfully supplied pokie machine games to East European operators from 1986 to 1991.
In the nineties, Internet technology became popular and Cherry realized that it had a great future in the online gambling sector. In 1996, Pontus Lindwall, the CEO of Cherry, founded Net Entertainment, which became NetEnt in May 2015.
NetEnt celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2016. Back in 1996, the company had just one office in Stockholm. In 2006, it obtained a gaming license from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and opened an office in Malta. Later, NetEnt Malta established offices in Gibraltar, Gothenburg, Krakow, New Jersey, and Kiev. In 2007, NetEnt became and public company and was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
NetEnt Mobile Games
NetEnt Touch is one of the most lucrative products in the company’s portfolio. It is a selection of mobile casino games, the first of which went live in 2011. Today, NetEnt Touch accounts for over 40% of the company’s revenues with more than 50% of NetEnt players preferring to play on mobile devices.
Future of NetEnt
As one of today’s top providers of online casino games and software solutions, NetEnt has a great future. As NetEnt focuses on the design and development of casino games, it stands in a class of its own. NetEnt continues to give priority to expanding its game portfolio, investing a lot in mobile games and live dealer games. As the company’s focus is on high quality, innovation, passion for gaming, and better gaming, it will continue to amaze the online casino gaming industry in the future as well.
Latest NetEnt News
Deals, Partnerships, Expansions, and Acquisitions: Here is a list of some of the latest developments at NetEnt:
• On Dec 1, 2020, Evolution Gaming acquired, reorganized, and integrated NetEnt, as a result of which NetEnt and Evolution Gaming will continue to operate as a group called Evolution. Following the acquisition, NetEnt shut down its live dealer offerings. Evolution will continue to offer products under the brand names Ezugi, Evolution, Red Tiger, and NetEnt.
• In September 2019, NetEnt acquired Red Tiger Gaming Limited, a fast-growing developer of online pokie games.
• In September 2020, NetEnt partnered with BetMGM to offer its games in West Virginia.
• In August 2020, NetEnt teamed with Betsafe, a brand belonging to Betsson, to launch a live casino in Lithuania.
• In April 2020, NetEnt received the global ISO 27001 certification, enabling it to enter the newly regulated gaming market in Switzerland.
• In January 2020, NetEnt partnered with Blueprint Gaming, enabling the latter to supply the NetEnt games list to UK players.
NetEnt has 200+ online casino games in its portfolio, and you can play them all on desktops and mobile devices. The software provider has designed and developed a lot of original gaming content along with branded games in collaboration with major entertainment companies.
Let us have a closer look at NetEnt games:
NetEnt’s team of developers have painstakingly created pokies featuring great graphics, audio effects, and animations. The pokies are not only visually pleasing, but also packed with unique bonus features that can boost your winnings in a great way.
Play NetEnt video pokies such as Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, Divine Fortune, Dead or Alive 2 and Narcos.
NetEnt’s live casino presents three games—Perfect Blackjack, Classic Roulette Live, and Branded Casino Blitz Blackjack. Play these games to enjoy the brick-and-mortar casino gaming experience at home.
These are games with jackpots that progress every time someone plays them. When a lucky player finally wins the jackpot, it may have progressed to a million or several million dollars. NetEnt offers several jackpot games such as Divine Fortune, Super Lucky Frog, Hall of Gods, Imperial Riches, and Cosmic Fortune.
The Guinness Book of World Records mentions Mega Fortune for paying a record-breaking amount of €17.86 million to a lucky player. The same game also broke another record for paying out an amount of €8.6 to a player who was playing it on a mobile device.
Although most of the games at NetEnt online casinos are slots, you will find a sprinkling of table & card games such as Blackjack, Texas Hold’em Pro, European Roulette, Baccarat, and Blackjack Single Deck.
Reasons to Play NetEnt Pokies
NetEnt has been consistently winning industry awards for the quality of its slots. For example, the software provider bagged the Casino Platform of the Year Award and the Mobile Product of the Year awards in 2019.
• The RTP of each slot exceeds 96%.
• NenEnt designs slots as per the requirements of the strictest licenses in the world.
• The provider has given us popular classic slots such as Joker Pro, Starburst, Mega Joker, and Twin Spin.
• NetEnt has created branded slots such as Guns n Roses, Jumanji, Creature of the Black Lagoon, Narcos, and The Invisible Man.
• NetEnt creates and releases new games regularly. On February 9, the software provider released Rome: The Golden Age. Brand new slots Hell’s Kitchen, Fruit Shop Megaways, and Parthenon: Quest for Immortality are in the making and will be released soon.
Popular NetEnt Games in NZ
NZ players love playing a variety of online casino games, including table & card games, video poker games, classic pokies, video pokies, instant win games, and live dealer games. Here are some of the NetEnt games that Kiwis love to play:
Finn and the Swirly Spin
Released in 2017, Finn and the Swirly Spin enjoys a lot of popularity at NZ online casinos. The slot revolves around the leprechaun Finn, who lives on Emerald Isle and comes with random features and NetEnt free spins, which help you to win 420 times your initial bet amount.
As its title suggests, this slot is based on the theme of gems. Dazzle Me has 76 paylines, five reels, and bonus features such as free spins, linked reels, and wild reels.
When you play this slot, you join Gonzo in his quest for El Dorado, the city of gold. Gonzo’s Quest features smooth animations, amazing graphics, and exciting features such as avalanche reels, avalanche multipliers, wild symbols, scatter wins, and free spins. You can win up to 2,500x while playing Gonzo’s Quest.
A medium-volatility pokie with an RTP of 96.59%, Divine Fortune is based on the mythical theme. It has five reels, 20 paylines, and plenty of features such as wild substitutes, free spins, re-spins, and a jackpot bonus game that allows you to win three progressive jackpots.
Jack and the Beanstalk
A five-reel slot with 20 paylines, this pokie tells the story of Jack, who climbed up the beanstalk and found his fortune. Use bonus features such as win multipliers, wilds, re-spins, bonus rounds, and free spins to boost your winnings.
Conclusion – Play NetEnt Games Now
To play NetEnt online casino games for fun or real money, you have to first sign up at a NetEnt online casino that accepts NZ players. We have recommended many NetEnt online casinos for Kiwis, and you can just choose one of them.
Play a few games for fun before wagering real money on them. When you are ready to play NetEnt online casino games for real money, remember to gamble responsibly.