Online Sports betting in the USA States
Best sites to place Sports bets
To find the best Sports betting sites, some checkboxes have to be ticked off. First of all, you have to check if the site is officially allowed in the state you are playing from. Also, one of the main points would be to view the site’s games catalog offers so you are sure that the games you wish to bet on are in their offer.
To add, for most users, the overall feeling of the site/app is crucial. It is important to understand if the layout of the site/app is user-friendly and technically smooth. Another side to highlight is fast withdrawals and customer support so you are sure that if any questions appear, you have someone helping you with technical issues and the withdrawal process.
Not to forget, there are players who enjoy placing bets, playing slots, or poker in one single app. Then you have to check casinos that have all of these options available.
Legal Sports Betting Bonus USA
Once registered there will typically be a signup bonus that can be applied to your first deposit. This bonus usually is a risk-free bet that can vary from $100 to even $2000. To explain, Risk-Free bet means that if you lose your bet, you get something back in return, the same sum or % of it. There are T&Cs that have to be applied during the process, but the offer itself is welcoming.
Playing further it is important to check what offers refer to existing players so once playing for a while, you will have a better understanding of promotions that casino offer daily/weekly/monthly. Around the sites we can see Weekly Bet Boosts, Bonus Codes and also Casino and Sportsbook combinations, like $100 Risk Free Bet for Sports + 50 FREE Spins on Casino.
States with legal mobile sports betting
- Arizona (since September 2021)
- Arkansas (since March 2022)
- Colorado (since May 2020)
- Connecticut (since September 2021)
- Illinois (since March 2020)
- Indiana (since September 2019)
- Iowa (since August 2019)
- Louisiana (since February 2022)
- Maryland (since December 2021)
- Michigan (since March 2020)
- Montana (since March 2020)
- Nevada (since 2010)
- New Hampshire (July, 2019)
- New Jersey (since August, 2018)
- New York ( since January 2022)
- Oregon (since October 2019)
- Pennsylvania (since May 2019)
- Rhode Island (since March 2019)
- Tennessee (since November 2020)
- Virginia (since January 2021)
- Washington DC (since September 2021)
- West Virginia (since December 2018)
- Wyoming (since September 2021)